Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЕ ТРИАДЫ ДОМЕННАЯ ПЕЧЬ, КИСЛОРОДНЫЙ КОНВЕРТЕР, ЭЛЕКТРОДУГОВАЯ ПЕЧЬ ДЛЯ УМЕНЬШЕНИЯ УГЛЕРОДНОГО СЛЕДА|
|Other Titles:||The use of triad of blast furnace, oxygen converter and electric arc furnace for carbon footprint reduction|
|Authors:||Lisienko, V. G.|
Chesnokov, Y. N.
Lapteva, A. V.
Лисиенко, В. Г.
Чесноков, Ю. Н.
Лаптева, А. В.
|Publisher:||National University of Science and Technology MISIS|
Национальный исследовательский технологический университет МИСиС
|Citation:||Лисиенко В. Г. ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЕ ТРИАДЫ ДОМЕННАЯ ПЕЧЬ, КИСЛОРОДНЫЙ КОНВЕРТЕР, ЭЛЕКТРОДУГОВАЯ ПЕЧЬ ДЛЯ УМЕНЬШЕНИЯ УГЛЕРОДНОГО СЛЕДА / В. Г. Лисиенко, Ю. Н. Чесноков, А. В. Лаптева // Известия высших учебных заведений. Черная металлургия. — 2017. — Т. 60. — №. 8. — С. 623-628.|
|Abstract:||Carbon footprint is the mass of carbon formed in the full cycle of production of one or another kind of product. This carbon is included in greenhouse gases. Carbon monoxide and greenhouse gases (methane and carbon dioxide) are generated at the production of iron and steel. Methane and carbon monoxide burn up to carbon dioxide by the realization of secondary energy resources. Therefore, the carbon footprint at the production of iron and steel is determined by weight of formed carbon dioxide. As the results of analysis of the production processes of iron and steel it was revealed that the tandem of blast furnace with electric arc furnace is characterized by a lower value of integrated through emissions of CO2 than the tandem of blast furnace with an oxygen converter. It is proposed to process the cast iron, made by one blast furnace, at the same time in the oxygen converter and in one or more electric arc furnaces. Moreover in the electric arc furnace is loaded 30 % of iron which are produced in blast furnace, and the remaining 70 % are complemented by metal scrap. In the oxygen converter the part of cast iron (75 – 85 %) is loaded, which are remained after loading in the arc furnace. The converter is applied by the metal scrap for full loading. Calculations of through emission of carbon dioxide for different triads of these units are made. The simultaneous use of oxygen converter with electric arc furnaces for cast iron smelting obtained from one blast furnace helps to reduce confidently the emission of carbon dioxide to 20 % as it follows from the calculations. This suggests that this triad of used units conforms to green technology. Example of the use of marked triad is for a full load of the converter is applied to metal scrap. the calculations through emissions of carbon dioxide for different triads of these units. From these calculations it follows that the simultaneous use of oxygen converters from electric arc furnaces for smelting iron, obtained from one blast furnace, it helps to reduce the emission of carbon dioxide to 20 %. This suggests that this triad used units conforms to green technology. An example of using the noted triad is the Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, which, in addition to the oxygen converter, uses electric arc furnaces for smelting steel using electric power produced by the enterprise by burning fuel secondary energy resources from aggregates in which fuel is burnt. This practice can be recommended for a number of other metallurgical enterprises. © 2017, National University of Science and Technology MISIS. All rights reserved.|
ELECTRIC ARC FURNACE
EMISSION OF CARBON DIOXIDE
|Appears in Collections:||Научные публикации, проиндексированные в SCOPUS и WoS CC|
Files in This Item:
|10.17073-0368-0797-2017-8-623-628.pdf||959,36 kB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.